Life Lately - September

It's such a cliché, but... is September really over already?! The month seems to have flown by and I haven't really done anything significant other than go back to school. 

I have, however, tried to enjoy small and simple pleasures, such as:

.... making a frothy chai latte at home with my new milk frother. I'm in love!

... spending some time sitting under the trees in the garden, thinking about the summer and looking ahead to what the next few months will bring. 

.... picking blackberries for jams and crumbles. 

... listening to Jamie Cullum's fantastic piano playing. ('Imagine' is my favourite song on the album so far.)

... flicking through two new cookery books full of gorgeous photography and decadent desserts. 

... watching 'Jean de Florette' in preparation for a visit to France in October (yippee!) .


So, what about you - what's been happening in your life recently? Or what are you looking forward to the most about October? 

Comments